To ensure safety related time sensitive actions taken and sufficiency of resource provided. Safety who acts as the head of safety of the company shall reports directly to Managing Director (MD) for the safety management related issues with the direct responsibility stated as the following;
- Manage the safety programmed by managing the reporting, assessment and investigation system, to promulgate safety related information, to advise Post holders and on safety risks and to make proposals for corrective action.
- Leading accident and incident investigation team, including investigation into safety incident/accidents and recommended prevention and corrective actions to prevent recurrences.
- Identify the requirement of resources to fulfil the obligated safety regulatory requirement and directly propose to the Accountable manager for consideration.
- Organize activities to promote safety awareness.
- Planning and organizing staff safety training.
- At least 3 years in Management level of Safety position
- Aviation background at least 2 years
- Excellence knowledge of local regulations
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Knowledge in safety management systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with people at all level
Interested candidates are invited to send us full resume in English only, and enclosing a recent photograph to the following
HR & Admin Department
Office:+66 2535 6784
Siam Land Flying Co., Ltd.
222 Donmueang International Airport Office Building 3rd Floor, Viphavadee Rangsit Rd., Sanambin, Donmueang BKK 10210